Thank goodness for smartphones. This one is being written from the car while my husband runs in the store to return Christmas gifts. So I’m seizing the moment!
I had some pretty serious mommy-brains last week. I don’t feel tired, but I must be.
– Using my turn signal when there is a curve in the road
– Tried to use the mouse from my work computer on my iPad
– Tried to use my cars’ keyless entry for the garage door
– When getting ready to shower, turned the sink faucet on
– Put moisturizer on my face before I washed it.
And the good news is, we are all alive!
Below are the workouts from the week. Rather than having to write it down again, I figured I’d just take a picture of it! Good luck reading my writing, especially after heavy lifting.
This one I decided to add a little CrossFit Endurance before class. Rowing drills..